Steadicam Bronze Workshops in 2017
New Steadicam Bronze Workshops have been announced for 2017
The Bronze Workshop is a two day workshop designed to get beginners to Steadicam operating in the shortest possible time. We use the smaller rigs up to and including the Zephyr and cover the majority of the Tiffen Steadicam Short Course syllabus.
The workshop is non-residential but a light working lunch is provided.
Dates confirmed are:
- February 20-21, 2017 – UK
- May 9-10, 2017 – UK
- September 28-29, 2017 UK
You can book your placement by clicking on the Bronze Wings.
The aim of this training programme is to provide the necessary skills and background for a working camera operator to make use of a Steadicam® system to best effect and safely.
The course approach is a combination of hands on and instructor driven however always kept very practical and relevant.
- New Steadicam Silver Workshop announced for 201...
- New Steadicam Bronze Workshops have been announ...
- We’ll be adding more dates and locations ...
- We have now finally released the video of our G...
- Flysteadicam are now pleased to announce our ne...