Steadicam Silver Workshops announced for 2017
New Steadicam Silver Workshop announced for 2017
The Silver Workshop is a three day workshop designed to get beginners and those with basic skills to Steadicam operating in the shortest possible time. We use the larger rigs from Zephyr, Archer2, Shadow & M1, and cover the Tiffen Steadicam Short Course syllabus.
The workshop is non-residential but a light working lunch is provided.
Dates confirmed are:
- 4-6th April 2017 – UK
You can book your placement by clicking on the Silver Wings.
The aim of this training programme is to provide the necessary skills and background for a working camera operator to make use of a Steadicam® system to best effect and safely.
The course approach is a combination of hands on and instructor driven however always kept very practical and relevant.
- New Steadicam Silver Workshop announced for 201...
- New Steadicam Bronze Workshops have been announ...
- We’ll be adding more dates and locations ...
- We have now finally released the video of our G...
- Flysteadicam are now pleased to announce our ne...