Steadicam Bronze Workshops in 2018
New Steadicam Bronze Workshops have been announced for 2018
The Bronze Workshop is a two day workshop designed to get beginners to Steadicam operating in the shortest possible time. We use the smaller rigs up to and including the Aero & Zephyr and cover the majority of the Tiffen Steadicam Short Course syllabus.
The workshop is non-residential but a light working lunch is provided.
Dates confirmed are:
May 14/15, 2018 UK
You can book your placement by clicking on the Bronze Wings.
The aim of this training programme is to provide the necessary skills and background for a working camera operator to make use of a Steadicam® system to best effect and safely.
The course approach is a combination of hands on and instructor driven however always kept very practical and relevant.
Want to attend? Book Here
- New Steadicam Bronze Workshops have been announ...
- Steadicam Silver Workshop – 26-28th March 2019 ...
- Steadicam Silver Workshop – 4th – 6...
- Steadicam Gold Workshop – **SOLD OUT** Fl...
- In-conjunction with Gin-Ichi Corp, Flysteadicam...