New Silver Workshop March 2019 Announced
Steadicam Silver Workshop – 26-28th March 2019
The Silver Workshop is a three day workshop designed to get beginners and those with basic skills to Steadicam operating in the shortest possible time. We use the larger rigs from Zephyr, Archer2, Shadow & M1, and cover the Tiffen Steadicam Short Course syllabus. For 2018, we will also incorporate the new Steadicam M1-Volt Horizon Assist too.
The workshop is non-residential but a light working lunch is provided.
- 26-28th March 2019 – 3 day Silver Workshop. Book Here
The aim of this training programme is to provide the necessary skills and background for a working camera operator to make use of a Steadicam® system to best effect and safely.
The course approach is a combination of hands on and instructor driven however always kept very practical and relevant.
Want to take part?
Register your interest for future Steadicam Workshops here
- New Steadicam Bronze Workshops have been announ...
- Steadicam Silver Workshop – 26-28th March 2019 ...
- Steadicam Silver Workshop – 4th – 6...
- Steadicam Gold Workshop – **SOLD OUT** Fl...
- In-conjunction with Gin-Ichi Corp, Flysteadicam...