All the info you need, should you want to contact us:
The best way to contact us, is via email:
If you want to talk to us:
*We are open normal business hours from 9am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday GMT.
- Telephone +44 (0)1753 783 960
- Tiffen International Ltd
- Pinewood Studios
- Iver Heath
- SL0 ONH
- United Kingdom
Find us at Pinewood
*Visits are by arranged appointment only. We are a working office and all stock is held offsite.
Web Order processing:
- We aim to process orders within 24hrs of receiving during Monday -Friday.
- Orders received after 3pm GMT will be despatched the following working day.
- We will process orders received after 3pm GMT on a Friday – and over the weekend, on the following Monday.
- An email confirmation will be sent to you when we commence processing your order for despatch.
- Our Terms & Conditions can be found here
- Our VAT Number is GB 781534713
- Our EORI Number is GB 781 534 713 000
- Our store pricing is excluding VAT, which will be calculated at checkout.
- Brexit and you
- For UK orders, goods will be dispatched as normal via your nominated courier.
- From the 1st January 2021, The UK is no longer a member of the EU free trade area. Although customs duties between the UK and EU have been agreed to be zero rated this only applies to UK and EU country of origin. Customers should be aware that VAT (Value Added Tax) is no longer collected by the UK on EU bound goods, and will be chargeable on import into the EU along with any duties.
- Goods will be Exported under DAP terms - Duty At Place and taxes will not be pre-paid.
- If you are VAT registered, it is required that you must include your VAT registration number on the customer details form, to which we will include on courier export documents for appropriate importation.
- If the EU customer is not VAT registered, you must be aware that VAT (Value Added Tax) and duties will be payable prior or on delivery, at your countries local rate.
- There will also be release fees known as Carrier Disbursement Charges, implemented and managed by each EU Member State which vary in value. Goods may not be released by the nominated courier until paid. This is a legal responsibility of the courier agent to collect taxes on behalf of the local tax office, and the courier will most likely contact you in advance for clearance.
- Tiffen International Ltd will in no way be responsible for such fees or delays.
- International customers are responsible for all duties and taxes according to the shipping destinations customs regulations.
Tiffen International Ltd. Jan 2021.