The bag that started it all. Jim Domke had the first one custom made for his own use in 1976,Â and the F-2 is still one of the most popular Domke Bags today. Designed so that the photographer could get at equipment instantly, without having to take the bag from their shoulder.Â Includes an adjustable non-slip Gripperâ„¢ Strap with durable cotton webbing, removable bottom stiffener, removable hand carrying strap, YKK zippers, and steel snap hooks.
Ideal For:Â 2 Pro SLRs, 4-6 lenses, pro flashÂ and accessories.
Facts and Figures:
- Twelve compartments and pockets
- Patented four-compartment Padded Insert included
- Adjustable non-slip Gripper Strap runs completely around the bag
- Removable padded bottom stiffener
- Removable hand carrying strap included
- 6 Pockets
- Additional inserts available
*Black Ballistic not machine washable